Thursday, September 30, 2010

THE GREEN JACKET


Arriva l'autunno e le giornate si fanno sempre più grigie e fredde, così oggi per cercare di scaldarmi ho scelto questa giacca verde, uno dei capi del mio armadio che più adoro! Si tratta di un pezzo vintage: apparteneva a mia mamma. E' stata mia nonna, sarta, a confezionarla per lei quando aveva solo 16 anni!

Autumn comes and the days are becoming gray and cold more and more, so today to try to warm myself I choose this green jacket, one of the leaders of my closet that I love more! This is a vintage piece: belonged to my mom. My grandmother, seamstress, created it for her when she was only 16 years!


Wearing:
Vintage Green Jacket from my mom
April 77 Jeans
Gucci Belt and Purse
Ash Shoes 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/10/10 10:55

    ciao cara :)
    bellissima la giacca verde e molto belle anche le foto.
    Un bacione
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...