Tuesday, October 5, 2010

JILL SANDER VINTAGE JACKET


Durante un pigro sabato pomeriggio, scavando tra gli scaffali di un piccolo negozio vintage dietro casa, ho scovato questo gioiellino! E' la tipica giacca da uomo, calda e dal taglio sartoriale perfetta per l'autunno (ahimè) imminente!

During a lazy Saturday afternoon, digging through the shelves of a small vintage shop behind my house, I found this gem! It is the typical jacket for men, warm and cut tailoring perfect for the imminent autumn!


6 comments:

  1. Mi piace tantissimo sia il colore sia il taglio!! Ottima scovata :)
    Grazie del tuo commento ^^
    http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma figurati, grazie a te per essermi venuta a trovare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these photos! if you want to see my first video, look at my blog!
    we could be followers each other, what do you think?
    obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It would be a real pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit, beautiful bag color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jacket of the season for me has to be the Bomber Jacket. i love this jacket so much!!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Famous movie jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, Vintage jackets, movies jackets and lots of more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...