Wednesday, June 20, 2012

COOL NEWS!



Have you ever surf on the internet searching unique and cool garments and get into the perfect web site? It happened to me a few days ago when I discovered Siren London's on line store. These are just some of the lovely pieces that I would like to have in my closet but if I could ... I would like to have everything! :)
Vi è mai capitato di navigare in rete alla ricerca di pezzi unici e assolutamente cool e di incappare nel sito perfetto? A me è accaduto qualche giorno fa quando ho scoperto lo store di Siren London. Questi sono solo alcuni degli adorabili pezzi che vorrei entrassero nel mio armadio ma se potessi... vorrei tutto! :)




Follow Me myself and my closet

17 comments:

  1. The pieces are very nice !! How about prices!
    thank you for sharing!
    besos
    Gaby
    morenafashion-gaby.blogspot.mx
    morenafashion-gaby.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second dress is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this is a sweet website, such gorgeous clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice clothes! I can understand why you like this website!
    xo,

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pieces look perfect. Love the first dress and jackets :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    COOL NEWS!
    I do trust all of the concepts you have offered in your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that second dress looks amazing!
    following you back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel in love!! I love theese jackets!!
    un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. bellissima selezione,l adoro il primo abitino in pizzo :)
    CONFETTURA ROSA- HandMade Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  10. The white dress is so beautiful :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want all the dresses!! all of them!!! :P
    i followed you, wanna follow me too? :)
    http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for featuring us!! Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the jackets!
    http://robertascoolestplaces.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. sign me up for one of everything too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice, blazers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous21/6/12 00:47

    nice clothes!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...