Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CRAVE OR SAVE


I admit I have a real addiction for B&W. It doesn't matter if it's about clothes of shoes, my closet this year is dyed, or rather faded, of black and white so imagine my reaction in front of the marvelous boots proposed by the king of minimal Alexander Wang. Awe, wonder, and a series of "I want them, I want them, I want them!" have punctuated the next ten minutes after the meeting between my eyes and these unexpected candid soles. This has been followed by a series of very valid doubts about the Hamletic question of crawl or not the credit card... Though I have not yet managed to find an answer that is able to get me moving in one or another directionI would like to let you (and I) know that our savior, his majesty Zada, offers a valid and save money alternative that should not be underestimated.
P.S. Don't forget to like me on Facebook: click here, it takes one second and makes me happy! :)

Ammetto di avere un'autentica fissa per il B&W. Non importa se si tratti di abiti i di scarpe, quest'anno il mio armadio si è tinto, o meglio stinto, di bianco e nero perciò immaginerete quale sia stata la mia reazione di fronte ai meravigliosi boots proposti da quel geniaccio del minimal che è Alexander Wang. Stupore, meraviglia e una serie di "Li voglio, li voglio, li voglio!" hanno costellato i dieci minuti successivi l'incontro tra i miei occhi e queste inaspettate suole candide. Il tutto seguito da una serie di validissimi dubbi circa l'amletica questione dello strisciare o no la carta di credito...  Benchè io non sia ancora riuscita a trovare una risposta che riesca a farmi muove in una o nell'altra direzione vi (e mi) segnalo che la nostra salvatrice, sua maestà Zara, propone una validissima alternativa salva portafogli da non sottovalutare.
P.S. Non dimenticate di seguirmi su Facebook: cliccando qui, ici vuole un secondo ma mi rende felice! :)


8 comments:

  1. Great substitues, but those A Wang boots are a must have for fall and winter! xoxo ;))

    New post up…
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preferisco Zara!


    Fashion Blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i love the Zara ones more:)
    xoxo
    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. crave :(

    http://styleinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the zara boots more.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow♥ that's interesting! love both versions but zara shoes are definitively more affordable:) I followed you on bloglovin,google+(petra lorietta) and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hope we’ll stay in touch♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cool, love the shoes! Amazing style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...