Friday, September 13, 2013

WORKING GIRL OUTFIT: SPORTY



I rarely choose to wear  a relaxed and sporty outfit for the office but occasionally break this rule becomes a necessity. The cause? The delay! Yes, despite my alarm sounds in advance, I always manage to leave my home really late. I don't know why but in the morning I love getting lost in useless things: make a leisurely breakfast while I read the email and the first news in the papers, get me a long warm shower, make-up carefully and take care of my hair ... In short, my daily start is always slow, especially because I know that waiting for me there will be punctually a hectic afternoon! :)
P.S. Don't forget to like me on Facebook: click here, it takes one second and makes me happy! :)

 Difficilmente mi concedo look rilassati e con un chè di sportivo per l'ufficio ma ogni tanto infrangere questa regola diventa una necessità. La causa? Il ritardo! Ebbene sì, nonostante la mia sveglia suoni con largo anticipo, riesco sempre ad uscire di casa sul filo del minuto. Non chiedetemi perchè ma alla mattina adoro perdermi in cose inutili: fare colazione con calma mentre leggo le mail e le prime notizie sui giornali, farmi una lunga doccia calda, truccarmi con attenzione e farmi la piega ai capelli... Insomma, il mio inizio di giornata è sempre, ma proprio sempre, calmo, soprattutto perchè so che ad attendermi ci sarà puntualmente un pomeriggio frenetico! :)
P.S. Non dimenticate di seguirmi su Facebook: cliccate qui e rendetemi felice! :)









Wearing:
Zara total look 
Celine sunnies

6 comments:

  1. I like the red handbag....it's great for this time of year. The perfect color to transition from summer to fall/winter.

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this look is so fun and chic even though it is casual one. Loving the colors, they suit you well :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay madre, no te imaginas las ganas que tengo de que entre el calorcito en Chile y poder ponerme outfits así (y pintarme las uñitas de los pies) un besazo guapa, y mil gracias por pasar por el blog

    elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I follow you too:)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...