Friday, September 6, 2013

LATEST LOVES


"You have too many shoes and then they are all black." This is the cry that echoes within the walls of my house every time my boyfriend, at the arrival of a new parcel, realizes that, yes, I did it again: I was given another, yet another to be honest , pair of shoes. In my defense I can say that ... No, I have no excuses, I admit. I have so many, too many shoes, but every time my eyes meet a new pair of shoes, although it is yet another, and perhaps is yet another black, it becomes impossible to resist! Say hello to my new boots, for the Wang-inspired on the right stay tuned! :)

"Hai troppe scarpe e poi sono tutte nere!". Questo è il grido che risuona tra le mura di casa mia ogni volta che il mio fidanzato, all'arrivo di un nuovo pacco, realizza che, sì, l'ho fatto ancora: mi sono concessa un altro, l'ennesimo ad essere sincera, paio di scarpe. In mia difesa posso dire che... No, non ho scusanti, lo ammetto. Ho tante, troppe scarpe ma ogni volta che i miei occhi si posano su un paio nuovo, anche se è l'ennesimo, e magari è l'ennesimo nero, resistere diventa impossibile! Salutate i miei nuovi boots, per le Wang-inspired sulla destra ci stiamo attrezzando! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love both options! You can never have too many pairs of shoes!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with the first one! Love ZARA too much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first pair are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/9/13 14:13

    Gli uomini non possono capire!!ahahha
    Vai avanti così! ;)

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the left one.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...