Friday, September 27, 2013

TARTAN LOVE #2



I L-O-V-E tartan. Actually  I L-O-V-E tartan jackets. Every time my eyes fall on a garment made in this pattern I hear screaming "warmth and comfort." This week my choices are a mini-duffle coat and a lovely blouson clearly inspired by Celine fall collection. And I think that will be the latter one which will make his triumphal entry in my closet as soon as temperatures will drop enough to justify the purchase...
P.S. Don't forget to like me on Facebook: click here, it takes one second and makes me happy! :)


A-D-O-R-O il tartan. Anzi no, mi correggo: A-D-O-R-O le giacche in tartan. Ogni volta che i miei occhi si posano su capo in questa fantasia mi sembra di sentir gridare "calore e comodità". Questa settimana i miei prescelti sono un mini-montgomery e un'adorabile blouson di chiara ispirazione celiniana. E credo proprio che sarà quest'ultimo che farà il suo ingresso trionfale nel mio armadio non appena le temperature scenderanno a sufficienza da giustificare l'acquisto...
P.S. Non imenticate di seguirmi su Facebook: cliccate qui, ci vuole un secondo e mi rende felice! :)

3 comments:

  1. My fav type of tartan jackets this season have to be leather Tartan jackets! Nice post!

    CHECK OUT MY NEW POST ON MILAN FASHION WEEK http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/milan-fashion-week-prints-in-milan.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tartan but I prefer tartan skirts!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!!




    xoxo




    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belli!

    Fashion blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/diy-my-new-old-tee.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...