Thursday, September 12, 2013

OH MY BAG!



There are no doubts: the bag of my dreams, the one that I'm planning to purchase since months, the one that would complement impeccably each one of my outfits is a Celine. Though I'm still trying to decipher which model is my favorite in the fog that obscures my mind whenever I come into contact with these beauties, what is certain is that absolutely can't be indifferent when I met a low cost model that recalls unequivocally the design  of the (much) more expensive sisters. Once again the temptation come from the eternal source of well-made ​​copies Zara that has just popped up on its online store this beauty on whose skin echoes in an unabashedly delicious and in no uncertain terms that damn wonder of Trapeze. Ah, how it will be hard to resist!
P.S. Don't forget to like me on Facebook: click here, it takes one second and makes me happy! :)


Credo che ormai non vi siano dubbi: la borsa dei miei sogni, quella che progetto di acquistare da mesi, quella che completerebbe in maniera impeccabile ogni mio look è una Celine. Benchè stia ancora cercando di decifrare quale sia il modello che preferisco nella nebbia che mi offusca la mente ogni qualvolta io entri in contatto con queste meraviglie, la cosa certa è che non possa assolutamente rimanere indifferente di fronte a proposte low cost che richiamino inequivocabilmente il design delle sorelline (molto) più costose. Ancora una volta a tentarmi è la sempiterna fonte di copie-ben-fatte Zara che ha appena fatto spuntare sul suo store on line questa meraviglia sulla cui pelle riecheggia in maniera sfacciatamente deliziosa e senza mezzi termini quella dannata meraviglia della Trapeze. Ah, quanto sarà difficile resistere!
P.S. Non dimenticate di seguirmi su Facebook: cliccate qui e fatemi felice! :)

11 comments:

  1. cute|!! :0))





    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag


    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely!! This may have to go on the wishlist xx

    http://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/autumn-knitwear.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh it really is a nice look alike.. I really love the soft colors combination and the crocodile skin insert.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a bag like this a shopping mall--seeing it here is drawing more attention to it. Its lovely

    follow me on ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bag! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O_O oh my bag! i'm in love

    Invite you to enter my giveaway with mignon mignon here

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. La trapeze è nella mia wishlist da tempo immemore...elegantissima, la borsa perfetta secondo me. Purtroppo per me non sono un'amante delle borse inspired, altrimenti quella di Zara sarebbe un'ottima (ed economica) alternativa!

    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is for sure a beautiful bag.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...