Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WISH WISH




I promised to my bank account not to fall again into temptation for all the remaining days of the month of September. I will keep my promise, I will keep my promise, I will keep my promise. But someone tell Zara to stop create these perfect shoes!!!
P.S. Don't forget to like me on Facebook: click here, it takes one second and makes me happy! :)

Ho promesso al mio conto bancario di non cadere più in tentazione per tutti i restanti giorni del mese di settembre. Manterrò la promessa, manterrò la promessa, manterrò la promessa. Però qualcuno dica a Zara di smetterla con queste scarpe perfette!!!
P.S. Non dimenticate di seguirmi su Facebook: cliccate qui e fatemi felice! :)



8 comments:

  1. Zara makes nice looking shoes, but the quality is really poor. I bought a pair of really pretty flat sandals in July, and one day while I was walking on the pavement something happened and I tripped over, causing one of the pairs tearing off from the bottom. So I had to go back home and change my shoes... :'( It was really annoying. And I really liked my sandals too... So I will never get any shoes from Zara. Apart from their shoes, the other stuff are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!! i follow you back on bloglovin!! nice shoes!!
    xoxo
    http://www.elvestidordefanny.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaah ti capisco! piacciono pure a me

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anche io ci ricasco sempre... e venerdì mi sono comprata le slipper in vernice ma bordeaux!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anche io vorrei prendere diverse cose da Zara..stiamo calme!!! :D



    Fashion blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/an-outfit-to-wear-cropped-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Those boots are amazing!
    xx
    Quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I totally make those same promises to myself about shopping. Budgeting is so hard when cute pieces like those shoes come in!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes, they're amazing!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...