Thursday, September 19, 2013

CRAVE OR SAVE


A few days ago, during a quiet evening, one of those couch + tv + blanket on the legs, I was wandering randomly around Zara's on line store looking for some news that could convince my brain that summer is over, when I came across these boots. The similarity with Stella's ones is obvious although the original model let me think a little too much to the 80s, the one proposed by Zara, instead, reminds me only how many looks I could create if I owned them. Result: I want them, they must be mine. And they will.

Qualche giorno fa, durante una serata tranquilla, di quelle divano+tv+copertina sulle gambe, stavo girovagando distrattamente sul sito di Zara alla ricerca di qualche novità che riuscisse a convincere il mio cervello che, ahimè, l'estate è ormai finita, quando mi sono imbattuta in questi particolarissimi boots. La somiglianza con la proposta di Stella è palese ma sebbene il modello originale mi faccia pensare un pò troppo agli anni '80, quello proposto da Zara mi richiama alla mente solo il numero di look che potrei creare se li possedessi. Risultato: li voglio, devono essere miei. E così sarà.
P.S. Don't forget to like me on Facebook: click here, it takes one second and makes me happy! :)

6 comments:

  1. I actually personally prefer the Zara ones! Love them!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara wins this time. They even look more comfortable. Go for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Zara ones!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these for different reasons but I need those Zara ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...